Sales Support Executive
To build your professional career by assisting a busy Marketing department in a leading engineering company. To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team. To work with the best.
Kirby Group is a multi-disciplined engineering company with offices in Ireland, the United Kingdom and Central Europe. Our service offering includes; Mechanical (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Process Pipework), High Voltage (HV), Medium Voltage (MV) and Low Voltage (LV) installations into the Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Mission Critical, Power and Alternative Energy sectors. We employ over 650 people directly and have and annual turnover in excess of €150m euros.
The purpose of this role is to provide a sales support service to the Bid Team. This is a permanent role based from the Dublin Office.
Overall Objectives of Role
|Sales Support||Skills Required|
|PQQ Completion||Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint|
|Presentation Compile & Update||Prezi|
Online submissions & affiliations
Sales Support Activities
- Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) completion. Our business requires that we pre-qualify to get on tender lists. It is the role of the Sales Support Executive to complete these documents for all regions including the Power Transmission & Distribution division.
- Tender Assembly. Once projects are priced in our estimation division there is a requirement for support material (non-commercial) to go back to the client. It is the role of the Sales Support Executive to collaborate, assemble and produce the final package to be delivered to the client.
- Presentations. At interview stage we will be called to make a final presentation to the client on our suitability for their project. It is the task of the Sales Support Executive to liaise with the business unit managers and project teams to create and compile the final presentation. Furthermore, Kirby has recently undergone a new branding campaign and it is the role of the Sales Support Executive update and convert all marketing material (namely presentation etc.) from new to old formats.
To be considered you will:
- Understanding of, and experience in, business to business sales.
- Ability to undertake research and then communicate findings in an appropriate, written form.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of technical information, with the ability to convey this information to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and the Internet as a research tool.
- Experienced in a business to business sales environment.
- Personable and naturally inquisitive with interested in researching business and organisations.
- Collaborative but action oriented approach, with high comfort operating autonomously.
- Developed business acumen and communication skills.
- Passion for making a difference in their working environment.