I&C Lead - DublinLocation: West Dublin
I&C System Lead – Dublin
About Kirby Group Engineering
Kirby Group Engineering is an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to a number of ‘blue-chip’ companies. Operating across Ireland, the UK and Europe, Kirby has become the engineering service provider of choice in growth segments such as pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and performance-focused. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
As I&C Instrument Lead you will have at least 4 years experience in a similar role in Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, or Semi Conductor Environments, Ideally you will have experience of Allen Bradley Control/logix/PLC5 systems. You will have experience reviewing design documentation, P&ID’s and specifications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review of design documentation, P&ID’s & specifications.
- Integrate with the construction team from concept through to project completion & handover.
- Monitor and control of receipt verification, system installation, system walk-downs, loop checks & OAT’s and commissioning.
- Experience in Allen Bradley Control-logix/PLC5 systems desirable.
Necessary requirement of the Electrical Construction Manager
- Recognised Electrical/Instrumentation or equivalent third level training.
- Minimum level 6 in instrumentation and controls.
- Minimum 4 years of industry experience in a similar role.
- Possess excellent communicational, documentation & interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility & accountability.
For more information on this I&E System Lead opportunity or other opportunities based in Ireland, UK or Europe contact the Talent Acquisition Team in Kirby Group confidentially on +353 (0)1 454 0411 or apply in confidence.