Instrument Supervisor - West DublinLocation: West Dublin
Instrument Supervisor – West Dublin
About Kirby Group Engineering
Kirby Group Engineering is an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to a number of ‘blue-chip’ companies. Operating across Ireland, the UK and Europe, Kirby has become the engineering service provider of choice in growth segments such as pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and performance-focused. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
As Instrument Supervisor you will have at least 4 years experience in a similar role in Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, or Semi Conductor Environments, Ideally you will have experience of Allen Bradley Control/logix/PLC5 systems. You will have experience reviewing design documentation, P&ID’s and specifications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review of design documentation, P&ID’s & specifications.
- Integrate with the construction team from concept through to project completion & handover.
- Manage team of trades completing instrumentation installs.
Necessary requirement of the Electrical Construction Manager
- Solid Instrumentation Knowledge.
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience in a similar role.
- Possess excellent communicational, documentation & interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility & accountability.
For more information on this Instrument Supervisor opportunity or other opportunities based in Ireland, UK or Europe contact the Talent Acquisition Team in Kirby Group confidentially on +353 (0)1 454 0411 or apply in confidence.