Junior Planner | Dublin | Suitable for Mechanical Engineering GraduateLocation: Dublin
Junior Planner | Dublin
- Permanent position working with our Senior Planners to enable you to develop into a fully fledged Project Planner.
- To build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects.
- To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
- To benefit from Kirby’s Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability.
- To work with the best.
About Kirby Group Engineering
Kirby Group Engineering is an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to a number of ‘blue chip’ companies. Operating across Ireland, the UK and Europe, Kirby has become the engineering service provider of choice in growth segments such as pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and performance focused. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
What Kirby Group is looking for and what we will offer:
- Are you a recent Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Graduate with less than a years experience.
- Do you want to join an organisation that will train and support you in your goals to becoming an industry leading professional.
- Do you want to be challenged and contribute towards the completion of large, complex and interesting projects.
- Are you keen on working with one of the largest and most established specialist construction companies in the Galway/Connacht region
- Excellent package on offer with room for negotiations
As a Junior Project Planner you will support the Project Planner on live multi-disciplinary projects in developing realistic and achievable project plans and determining quantifiable targets, also providing support in on-site field progress measurement to provide fact based answers to key management questions
Key Functions of the Junior Project Planner
- Perform take-offs aligned to the construction WBS for labour / metrics loading of the schedule
- Develop & Populate metrics trackers with quantities for tracking purposes
- Provide on-site Planning support to the Project Management Team
- On-site progress measurement of multi-disciplined installation progress
- Collation and development of progress reports and dashboard and attendance of progress meetings as required
Necessary requirement of the Junior Project Planner
- 3rd level qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering is essential.
- No experience neccessary.
- This role will suit a recent graduate with a good head for figures.
For more information on this Junior Project Planner/ Junior Planner position or other Project Planner / Planner opportunities based in Ireland, the UK or Europe contact the Talent Acquisition Team in Kirby Group confidentially on +353 (0)1 454 0411 or apply in confidence.