KMS Project Analyst | LimerickLocation: Limerick
Kirby Group Engineering is an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to a number of ‘blue chip’ companies. Operating across Ireland, the UK and Europe, Kirby has become the engineering service provider of choice in growth segments such as pharmaceuticals, data centers and power transmission and distribution. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and performance-focused. Kirby is committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
The Kirby Group Engineering team in limerick are working with a 3rd party software provider (4PS) to implement the 4PS Construct ERP solution encompassing Finance, Procurement and Project Management software. This role involves assisting the ERP implementation team by coordinating and reporting on the progress of testing and training activities. The successful applicant will work with the Project team across all work streams and process areas supporting the implementation preparation and go-live phases. Activities encompass coordination of testing, preparing work instructions / training materials and supporting data migration. A strong level of IT Skills is required, along with good problem-solving abilities. Familiarity with advanced excel functions including V LookUps, Functions and Pivot Tables is required for this role. This is initially a 6 month role but may offer further opportunities.
- Coordinate and report the progress of testing and training activities
- Work closely with 3rd party software consultants and their development team to communicate, manage and proactively close out on issues arising from testing and final system configurations
- Develop a training plan and deployment model including supporting the development of training materials
- Coordinate reporting requirements by work stream and work across internal Kirby teams and 4PS vendor to develop, test and implement these reports
- Support activities to develop ‘to be’ user guides, updated process documents, and training materials
- Working with the Project Manager develop the final deployment plan for go-live including appropriate communications planning and materials
- Other day-to-day support for the Project Manager and ad hoc activities to ensure a successful ERP implementation across all Kirby legal entities
- Strong IT Skills, encompassing Advanced Excel Skills (Pivot Tables, VLookUps, Functions, etc…)
- Experience of implementation of ERP systems would be a distinct advantage, although not a necessity.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational, documentation and administrative skills.
- A positive, flexible and resilient attitude to work.
- Experience developing test scenarious, operating procedures and documentation processes would be a distinct advantage.
For more information on this KMS Process Analyst position or other opportunities with Kirby Group Engineering in Limerick or elsewhere, please contact Kirby Group Talent Acquisitions Team confidentially on +353 (0)1 454 0411 or apply in confidence.