Marketing Executive – Maternity Contract
To build your professional career by assisting a busy Marketing department in a leading engineering company. To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team. To work with the best.
The purpose of the Marketing Executive role is to provide a marketing support service to the Marketing Team, Management Team, Business Units and Functions on a Maternity Leave contract. This role will be based from the Dublin Office and there will be a requirement to travel on a regular basis to the Limerick and Galway offices and to attend events when required.
- Assisting in the planning and organising of exhibitions, seminars and trade shows.
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature, including presentations.
- Research and Event Management.
- Sponsorship coordination including corporate materials/gifts.
- Client Entertainment Management e.g. 3Arena, Bord Gais, etc…
- Administration of K-Net content, navigation and design queries.
- Managing and uploading content to internal and external websites.
- Categorisation of Lead Forensics.
- Managing stock of branded items within each office location
- Liaising with external agencies in sourcing new branded materials
- Arranging Project and Staff photography and Project case studies
- Coordinating delivery of marketing packs to sites
- Providing ad hoc support to the Marketing Manager as required
To be considered you will:
- Relevant Marketing/Business Degree
- Minimum 1-2 Years’ Experience in a similar Role.
- Experience of Website Content Management Systems
- A knowledge of Sharepoint would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Excellent project management skills and timekeeping
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Full driving license
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Good communicator
- Attentive to detail and record keeper
- Team player