Senior Electrical Quantity Surveyor - Estimating Department
To build your career by assisting in the delivery of Electrical Quantity Surveying in a ‘leading edge’ engineering company. To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team. To benefit from Kirby’s Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability. To work with the best.
Kirby Group Engineering are looking to take on board a highly competent and skilled Electrical Quantity Surveyor to be based from our Limerick office. The Electrical QS will be directly working with our estimating department and will report into the estimating manager.
- Managing the sending out of enquires, ensuring all relevant documentation is issued to Suppliers and Sub-contractors
- Interpreting specifications & drawings
- Preparing full take-off in line with tender documents
- Attending site surveys
- Validating suppliers quotes.
- Validating Sub-contractors quotes and comparison to Estimating norms
- Preparing RFI’s
- Preparing Product Substitution & Value Engineering options
- Preparing Prelims costs
- Preparing Bills of Quantities
To be considered you will:
- A third level qualification in a Quantity Surveying desirable
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar role
- IT skills essential – Excel
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Excellent communication/strong interpersonal skills
- Good Team Player