How We Work
At Kirby we understand that the key to our success is our people; they are our most valuable asset and we continually empower them to be the very best they can be.
Employee retention and progression are key aspects of our HR policy and the length of service and engagement levels among Kirby employees reflects the positive working environment enjoyed by all. We strive for and achieve best in industry levels of retention and internal progression. Our 50+ years of success and continued and sustainable growth is built on this foundation.
We recognise the importance of continually developing and training our people and provide in-house training, external courses, and degree and masters level programmes to maximise each employee’s potential. However, Kirby also excels in providing on-job development through the provision of:
- • Challenging assignments
• A flat team-work based work structure
• A friendly, fun and candid approach to dealing with challenges
• An opportunity to have real purpose and create value for our clients, our community and the business
• Experienced work colleagues who are the best at what they do and are willing to share their experience with others